Call us directly for a private consultation
Allow yourself to dream of a fulfilling career that taps into your passion. Career exploration is about looking beyond the career you know to a career that is possible.
- Assess transferable skills for a new industry or completely new career
- Confirm values alignment between work and life
- Evaluate interests
- Brainstorm career options through a facilitated whiteboard process
- Research and vet various career options to ensure viability and employability
- Confirm existing direction or identify a new career path
- Determine possible skill development or enhancement needs
- Outline a plan including timeline and milestones to move towards that new objective.
- Assess the return on investment of time and money for additional education
About the Founder
Karen Kodzik possesses a Masters Degree in Counseling with an emphasis in Career Development demonstrating a career long commitment to helping people realize rewarding careers. She is uniquely qualified as a coach by coupling her formal training as a counselor and a solid business acumen gained as an HR insider for Fortune 500 corporations.
Karen is a popular and passionate trainer, presenter, author and speaker. Karen quickly and easily engages her audience, leaving them empowered and equipped for any career transition