For Professionals – Managers – Executives
- Wanting something more satisfying from your existing job
- Wanting to more effectively navigate the corporate culture
- Wanting to position yourself for that next step
- Wanting to launch an effective job search
- Wanting to position yourself for a different industry
- Wanting to assess the viability of a completely new career
- Wanting to evaluate entrepreneurship as a career option
- Wanting to repackage yourself in the job market
Cultivating Careers Can
- Increase your confidence for career decision making.
- Help you create a solid game plan to approach career change.
- Provide tips, and techniques to effectively execute the plan.
- Help you develop job search tools and skills to be competitive in the job market.
- Lend insight into the job market and industry trends.
- Provide individualized consultation to help you gain insights and understanding into the strengths and skills that will best serve you at this or the next point in your career.
- Wanting to help employees proactively manage their careers
- Wanting to develop high potential talent into future leaders
- Wanting to assess overall talent pool skills and gaps
- Wanting to align talent with business objectives
- Wanting to align employees with roles that maximize strengths, productivity and engagement
Cultivating Careers Will
- Train managers and employees on how to have more meaningful career development discussions
- Provide individual career management coaching
- Partner with leadership to evaluate organizational structure
- Objectively assess talent pool
- Advise on skill alignment and readiness for employee advancement
- Create a plan to ensure functions, roles, skills and employees align with business goals
- Consult on redeployment options
Contact us to learn more - email@example.com