Every year many well wishing and well intended professionals make attempts to set some career goals for the upcoming year. Here are the most common:
1. Update resume, just in case the perfect job comes along.
2. Re-engage the network or at least get on LinkedIn.
3. Get a new job, or at least leave a toxic one.
4. Create more work life balance by setting realistic goals and expectations.
5. Work closer to home and get out of the rat race of a long commute.
6. Find your passion.
The best way to make resolutions come true is to create a plan and be accountable to that plan. We are Cultivating Career and we’d be happy to partner with you reach your 2011 New Years Resolutions. Give us a call.