Providing support and resources to families and spouses of jobseekers, helping them make it through tough times together.
Job loss doesnt just affect the jobseeker, it affects the spouses and families. With almost 600,000 job seekers in MN, that means over 2-3x that many family members are affected.
This is the only program of its kind in the Twin Cities that
- creates a safe environment for families to air fears and concerns
- find fellowship with other families in similar situations
- provides strategies to cope
- offers tips on how to help the family make it through the challenges of job loss
- strengthens the family unit
Messiah United Methodist Church – 17805 Cnty Rd 6 Plymouth, MN